PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday 11 December 2011

My Cute Cat..=P

  Assalammualaikum..gud evening !...today i'm sooo bored..=(..hmmm..what to say??okey..i want to tell about 'my cat'..hehe..i have a cat..his name 'poyo'..normallah..kucing kampong..hmm..kampung x kampung lah..I met Him at my mother's friend shop..hmm..I pity Him..soo..I take care of Him..hihi..He soo...cute you know..=3..everyday..I play with Him...we play hide and seek...beleive it??huhauahua...
   There's something special about poyo..when he hugry..he'll eat anything..like 'vegetables'...hmm..hard 2 beleive right..hehe..=3..he'll eat fruits too..heish..poyo..poyo..poyo..soo wierd.
(gambar hiasan)
                                           hmm...kire macam nilah tp bukan..=P=P=P

 Lagi satu..poyo suke guling2 kalau ada orang geletek perut die..haha..klakar kowd !
(gambar hiasan)
cam ni lah..lebih kurang..=P..alaaa...tomey2... !!
-anis farina-=P

0 comments:

Post a Comment